Long Term Infertility
Infertility is a challenging time in any person’s life, but long term unresolved infertility can be especially heart breaking. My clients have, four, six, eight rounds of IVF, thousands of shots, procedures, and unimaginable years of waiting. And yet, they still don’t have the family they desire.
My work is to help those with unresolved infertility navigate the specific questions and challenges that come with years of struggle and multiple failed rounds.
- Egg or sperm donation
- Navigating adoption
- Grieving miscarriages, failed cycles, and unfulfilled desires
- Coping with the stress of long term infertility
- Impact of infertility on friendships and relationships
- Exploring alternative family-creating options
- Secondary infertility
- Loss of identity without the desired family
- Feelings of being left behind or stuck
- How to move forward if one partner wants to stop trying
- Coping with long term uncertainty
- Excitement and acceptance in how to move forward
Infertility is exhausting, but your life doesn’t have to be. I’ve been exactly where you are, having struggled for six years to conceive my son. I understand the specific pain that comes with long-term infertility and together we can find a bridge to your next step.
Infertility can be a rollercoaster, with debilitating news coming in one phone call. This special package gives clients the flexibility of having on-call support, customized to your fertility treatment schedule:
- Includes 4 hours of support
- Flexible to be used in 25-minute increments
- Reduced hourly rate to support those already paying for medical care
- Sessions can be taken in the office, on the phone or via teleconference
- Bring yourself, your partner, dial in a friend of family member
- 4 hours must be used within 60 days of first appointment