Women’s midlife is riddled with unspoken challenges: parenting, caring for aging parents, family conflict, re-engaging with the workforce after years away, and hormonal changes with pregnancy and menopause. Many women find themselves looking up after decades of business only to feel like they’ve lost themselves in the process.
My work is to help you find your place in the world, and reclaim the parts of yourself you may have evolved away from over the years.
- Renegotiate roles within a marriage
- Becoming a new parent
- Leaving a partner
- Going back to school or the workforce after decades away
- Transitioning to a new career
- Finding your voice again and coming out of your shell
- Discovering who you are now while letting go of who you were
- Navigating family conflicts
- Parenting older children
- Caring for aging parents
- Health concerns
- Extramarital affairs
- Changing workplace culture
Midlife can be hard on most women, but most challenging is the pervasive silence and lack of representation women feel during this time. Many women suffer in silence, not knowing that midlife transition is not only common, but it’s a beautiful part of becoming who you are. I can help you step back into yourself.