It is surprising that most women can enter life’s most significant transition, menopause, and don’t even realize it. Women imagine menopause as hot flashes, but are unaware that this transition can cause depression, anxiety, fatigue, or a general sense that things need to shift in your life.
My passion is helping women who are on the brink, middle, or post menopausal understand how this transition affects who they are and discover who they want to be. The symptoms and emotions it brings up can include:
- Difficulty concentrating
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Feelings around loss of fertility
- General feelings of dissatisfaction and the need for change
- Feelings of sadness or loss
- Loss of who you were, yet not knowing who you are now
- Adapting to a new type of normal
- Parenting your teenagers and small children
- Shifting desires around your love life
Menopause does not have to control who you are and how you feel. My work is to help women understand the many lesser-known effects of this great transition to gracefully and powerfully step into who they want to be.